- Steve Garvey visited the Hall of Fame and received a special tour with his 12 year old son's Little League team, via Cooperstown Chatter.
- I'm Ballsy picked up some nice Dodger autographed cards.
- Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle shows off a card I've never seen before- a 1994 Leaf Slideshow of Mike Piazza. It came out at about the time I got out of the hobby. Man, there are so many cards from the 90's that I have never seen.
- You sir, Daniel Barber, are no Dodger fan.
- At the upcoming National, Topps will be giving away a promo card set to VIP attendees that includes Mantle, Gehrig, a Mantle/Maris combo, JFK and the below Jackie Robinson card.
- From Monday's shellacking of the Twins comes this tweet from the Dodgers.
- Agate Type has a great story comparing Babe Ruth's 60 dingers and a 60 goal accomplishment in Europe the next year.
- Night Baseball.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Blog Kiosk: 6/29/2011
Takin' a collection for payroll. (Pic Link: TwitPic @dmitsy)