- Thank you Bad Wax for a great parody regarding Andruw Jones. It is hilarious. "Andruw Jones... I'm Mailing It In."
“I had dreams of giving Kobayashi and (Joey) Chestnut a run for their money in the Coney Island hot dog eating contest in 2008 so I trained all winter and yeah, I showed up to camp a little overweight.”
- Cards That Never Were makes a great fantasy 1981 Topps card featuring our World Series co-MVP's.
- Check out Alyssa Milano's blog as she recently visited Dodger Stadium.
- From the Press Enterprise, Rialto neighbors react to beating arrest.
- Card Buzz was one of the unlucky few to not get a Kershaw autograph this weekend, but Greg at Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle was happy to snag one.
- New Mexico Fan has pics from throwback night at a Albuquerque Isotopes game. They wore old Dukes uni's.
- Check out some photos from the last Space Shuttle flight, via Boston.com.
- Check out Edgar's post as he visited Maury Wills at a Rancho Cucamonga Quakes game.
- David Best visits the Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California and speaks with Team Historian for the Dodgers, Mark Langill, who tells him about his most memorable Dodgers play, as well as about some of Dodger Stadium's best-kept secrets.