- The always sticky issue of contributory negligence enters into the Bryan Stow lawsuit, via ESPN.
"You're saying to the jury, 'They (the Stow family) are saying we're 100 percent liable. But does that mean (Marvin) Norwood and (Louis) Sanchez, who beat this guy up, have no liability? And, does it mean Mr. Stow himself has no liability?' "
- Kuo to have his 5th elbow surgery, via LA Times.
- Those eTopps cards are very nice. Greg shows off his Russell Martin eTopps rookie card here.
- Enter the Tommy Lasorda Pumpkin Carving Contest here. Here is a stencil of Tommy you can use. Heck, Tommy will even provide an autograph to the best Tommy pumkin. More stencils can be found here.
- The awards keep coming for Kemp and Kershaw. They have both been named to the Sporting News National League All-Star teams. Matt Kemp was a unanimous selection. Story here.
- 'Zombie In A Penguin Suit" Just watch the video. You won't regret it.