- LA Mayor Villaraigosa believes that the new Dodger owner should be local, via Contra Costa Times.
- Bill Shaikin never sleeps. He tweets more details about the McCourt/MLB agreement.
- Forbes speculates that the Dodgers could sell for as much as $1.5Billion. Holy Moly!
- Wow! Peter O'Malley appears to be interested in buying back the team, via LA Times.
- Evan Bladh at Opinion of Kingmans Performance puts his support behind Peter O'Malley's nephew, Tom Seidler.
- Former Dodger GM, Fred Claire, is also on the hunt to buy the Dodgers, via Bill Shaikin.
- Steve Garvey's bid buying group appears to be for real. Rumor has it that Ron Burkle may be his money man. Via Molly Knight.
- Tom Hoffarth does a nice historical review of the Dodgers ownership throughout the past 100+ years.
- Matt Kemp talks about 2011 and the Day of Champions event this coming Sunday in benefit of the Bogart Pediatric Cancer Research Program.