- Harrison Ford to portray Branch Rickey in upcoming Jackie Robinson biopic, via USA Today.
- I hate Boras. From Dylan Hernandez of LA Times:
"Normally, they're in the steaks section, and I found them in the fruits-and-nuts category a lot."And don't let him butter you up, either!
"And the beat writers are absolutely phenomenal," Boras said.
- James Loney explains to Tony Jackson of ESPN why the accident and it's aftermath was just a misunderstanding.
Loney said he remembers colliding with the first car and hitting his head in the process -- he wasn't sure exactly what he hit his head on -- but he doesn't have a clear memory of what happened from that moment until he woke up several hours later in the hospital.
- Matsui, really? He's on our radar? Via Jon Weisman at Dodger Thoughts.
- Drunk Jays Fan has the Ryan Braun PED Twitter Reaction Bingo card up.
- Joe Flint at LA Times writes about the impending battle between Time Warner and Fox of the Dodgers TV Rights.
- Must Go Here Now! Devastating Explosions.com Be sure to click on the screen, and keep clicking. There is more than one.
- This shirt design I saw on Twitter made me laugh. Apparently, they plan on making some and selling them. (Twitter Link: @BenRios82)
- Halos Heaven has pics from Pujols public press conference.
- Ernie Hudson was also at Nuke the Fridge Con. Here is one of the original Ghostbusters signing.
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Blog Kiosk: 12/11/2011
From the recent free signing at Sports Chalet, Trevor Lewis and Kyle Clifford pose with Kings mascot Bailey. (Pic Link: twitter @LAKingsIceCrew)