- Check out the Dodgers official Seasons Greetings right here.
- A future Bryan Stow settlement is an issue that should concern any Dodgers bidder, via LA Times.
- Ronald Belisario might be back, but he will face a 25 game suspension to start the season, via ESPN.
- Chan Ho Park will be playing in South Korea and will be donating his income to youth Baseball in his home country, via France 24. (Hat Tip: Dodger Thoughts)
- High Heat Stats takes a look at the worst 20 pitching contract in history, and the Dodgers fill 4 spots on that list. Can you name the 4?
- Happy Birthday, Steve Garvey! Big League Stew has a great writeup today.
- Tom at Baseball By the Letters tells us that Steve Sax is now only signing autographs through the mail for a fee of $20.
- From the Bleacher Report, check out 50 of the coolest sports photos of 2011.
- Remember the woman who was arrested for allegedly placing a Craigslist ad offering sex for World Series tickets in Philadelphia? Well, an appeals court just overturned her conviction. Via Washington Post.
- Tebowing has gotten way out of hand.
- Check out this Christmas miracle. 59 year old Brenda Hewlett wins a new truck with one shot of the puck. Unbelievable.
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Blog Kiosk: 12/22/2011
Santa Kemp! Matt was given the key to the Oklahoma City and celebrates by giving out some toys to kids. (Pic via: twitter @SMPLonnie)