Check out this funny pic tweeted by Dodgers prospect Joc Pederson with his Mesa Solar Sox teammates. He writes, "last away game with the squad."
- Beyond the Box Score discusses the Hall of Fame Pre-Integration Era Veteran Committee Ballot that includes former Brooklyn Superbas shortstop Bill Dahlen. I am a big believer that "Bad" Bill Dahlen should be in the Hall.
- Chad Moriyama shares his interview with Dodgers pitching prospect Chris Reed.
- Via Greg Zakwin at Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle writes "The Dodgers' Recent Moves Seem Entirely Public Relations Based.
- MLB Fan Cave is coming back in 2013. Go here to apply.
- Roberto at Vin Scully is My Homeboy tracked down some pics of Hyun-Jin Ryu leaving Korea and arriving at LAX. They weren't kidding about comparisons in body size to David Wells. Ryu is a big boy.
|(pic from sportschosun.com)|
- Via doellingd on reddit, Giancarlo Stanton and Bryce Harper had a hilarious exchange on twitter.
- A politically liberal blog call Think Progress writes, "The Miami Marlins are the Epitome of Corporate Sports Cronyism."
- Nate Silver, the Baseball stats geek turned political polling star, does a question and answer session at Deadspin and it's glorious. Check it out here. I found the below to be the funniest exchange:
BlackJack87: What is the statistical probability that a 28 y/o male gets laid this weekend? Specifically, me.
Nate Silver: It's inversely correlated with your likelihood of asking this question.
- Wax Heaven is back!
- Via Big League Stew, the New Zealand national Baseball team at the WBC performed the "haka!" You gotta see it, so go over there. The "All Blacks" do this before every rugby match, and it is beyond entertaining.
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *