Above is an amazingly cute drawing of Hyun-Jin Ryu, via MyKBO on twitter. Ya know what, cute and Baseball should never mingle. The fan who drew it has her own website filled with Korean Baseball cuteness. Check it out here.
- Bob Lemke tells us about the first time Pee Wee Reese was thrown out of a game. It's a great story.
- Steve Dilbeck of the LA Times wonders if this is the year for a Dodgers - Angels World Series.
- Uber Dodger fan Alyssa Milano shares a family moment on her MLB Blog. In the video she takes a swing with a mini bat as little Milo looks on. He adorably screams, "goal, baby!"
- It's great that the Dodgers contributed some award money for the capture of that fugitive former cop (via Dayn Perry at CBS), but what the heck is up with police officers shooting innocent people in their chase to find him? In every case of mistaken identity, not one person looks anything like the guy they are looking for- not even close. Do folks who drive a dark colored pick-up truck need to worry about being shot at by the police? Look, I know their job is tough, but don't these recent actions denote that a bigger problem is afoot?
- Joe Lucia at the Outside Corner reviews each team's offseason.
- Topps is bringing back the Turkey Red brand, and it will be a online exclusive- meaning that collectors will only be able to purchase packs at the Topps website, here. Pre-Sale begins tomorrow. Clayton Kershaw, Andre Ethier, Matt Kemp, Hanley Ramirez, Adrian Gonzalez and Zack Greinke are in the 100 card set. Deliveries begin on the 18th of this month.
- Tara Copeland at Arta takes a behind the scenes look at the Ebony photo shoot featuring Matt Kemp and his mother.
- Mark Townsend at Big League Stew tells us about the sad state of affairs with the Miami Marlins. MLB should kick that owner out of Baseball. Jeffrey Loria must go!
- Sports betting to be legal in California? There's a bill in the California legislature to do just that, via Sports Business Digest.
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *