Here is Don Sutton with his Dodger bobblehead that will be given out this coming Thursday, June 6th at Dodger Stadium, pic via @Dodgers on twitter.
- "Does It Make Sense to Replace a Manager During the Season?" By Jonah Keri at Grantland.
- It becomes more clear why Federowicz was called up. Via Austin Laymance at ESPN, AJ Ellis has an issue with his left oblique.
- Topps shares a preview pic of a Jackie Robinson 2013 Archives Gallery of Heroes insert card on twitter. See it on the right.
- Via Tom Hoffarth at Farther Off the Wall, we find out that Ross Porter will be back in the broadcast booth at Dodger Stadium tonight as a part of the Fox Sports West crew covering the CIF Southern Section Division III title game.
- Dylan Hernandez at the LA Times tells us that Josh Beckett will be seeing a nerve specialist on Monday.
“The frustrating thing is that I don’t have pain,” Beckett said. “I’m dealing with ineffectiveness and numbness where I can’t actually feel the baseball.”
- The Sons of Steve Garvey puts together a nice article for Big League Stew. It's a local's guide to enjoying Dodger Stadium.
- I missed this last week. Topps was in Hollywood and shared a pic on twitter to prove it. Check it out below. They brought along some 2013 Big League Mini figurines.
- This is the craziest trade proposal I have ever read. Via Bob Verdi at the Daily Herald, we find out that former Kings and Lakers owner Jack Kent Cooke once proposed trading Wilt Chamberlain to the Bulls in exchange for Bobby Hull of the Blackhawks.
- Sometimes I miss the infectious smile of Manny Ramirez. Check out what his teammates in Taiwan did to celebrate his 41st birthday yesterday in the video below.
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *