The Dodgers honored 86 employees yesterday who had over 25 years of service to the team. Pic via @Dodgers on twitter. A full list of the Dodger crew who work behind the scenes can be found here.
- The Dodgers 2014 schedule has been released. You can check it out here.
- "Juan Uribe, 2013 Gold Glove winner?" via Chad Moriyama.
- "Alexander Guerrero Draws Ian Kinsler Comparisons," via Ross Gasmer at Dodger Nation. Check out another analysis of Guerrero at Obstructed View via GW.
- "Dodgers find honesty more than a virtue with Zack Greinke," via Tim Brown at Yahoo.
"Hey Zack, you're throwing the ball great," Koufax said. "It's fun to watch. And hitting it, too."
"Thanks," Greinke said stone-faced, "especially hitting those left-handers. Matter of fact, I woulda crushed you back when you pitched."
Koufax looked at him. Greinke stared back. Greinke grinned finally, and Koufax did, too.
"I'm sure you woulda, too," Koufax said, laughing.
- Panini America released a whole bunch of preview pics for their 2013 Prizm Baseball card set. See the photos here. Below are some Puig and Ryu cards.
- Greg Zakwin at Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle shares his newest Roy Campanella vintage Baseball card.
- Emma at Dodger Blue World shares her day at the Dream Center in Los Angeles with some Dodger players. Several Dodgers were on-hand to participate in a clinic for kids.
- "(Dee) Gordon may get looks at second, outfield," via Austin Laymance at MLB.com.
"There's a possibility as the season goes on that we would see him somewhere other than short," manager Don Mattingly said Tuesday. "I think we could see him play somewhere different."
- Jon Rosen of the LA Kings Insider writes, "Colletti’s hockey roots run deep". Ned is a huge hockey fan.
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *