It was photo for the Dodgers yesterday. Kershaw and Kemp are above. Pic via Jon SooHoo/LA Dodgers 2014.
- Via AP at ESPN, "Two admit guilt in Bryan Stow attack". Hopefully, this ameliorates this painful chapter in Dodger history.
- Richard Winton and James Rainey at the LA Times writes, "Bryan Stow's sister tells attackers they 'got off easy'"
- The Dodgers released the following statement:
"We are pleased that the culpable parties have finally accepted responsibility for their actions and have been sentenced for their crimes."
- Via Mark Saxon at ESPNLosAngeles.com, "Infielder Rojas playing under stress".
“People in Venezuela are doing something special right now. They’re showing the government they’re not happy with what’s happening over there,” Rojas said. “I know that’s not the right way to do it, but they have to do it anyways, because the people are not happy.”
- Via Jesse Sanchez at MLB, "Arruebarruena: When will he sign with Dodgers?"
The infielder is currently working out in the Dominican Republic and is waiting on a P-1 work Visa before he can finalize what is expected to be a five or six-year deal worth $25 million with Los Angeles. The Dodgers, who also signed Cuban infielder Alexander Guerrero to a four-year, $28 million contract this winter, have not confirmed the Arruebarruena signing.
- Wow! This is an impressive looking set. Panini unveiled more preview pics from their upcoming 2014 Donruss set that comes out next week, Check out a bunch of pics here. Below are some of the Dodger cards.
- Via Dylan Hernandez at the LA Times, "Dodgers reliever Brandon League is glad to start over".
"It was not just one thing," he said. "It was not just mechanical. It wasn't just preparation. It was one thing one time, something else another time."
- Via Warren Corbett at The Hardball Times, "Connie Mack’s Less Than Graceful Exit".
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *