The above photo was taken by Orel Hershiser after Saturday's game and was shared on twitter. He said, "Rainbow after game was worth the trip!!"
- Via Mark Langill at Dodger Insider, "Karl Spooner in a classic tale of great expectations".
- Via Eric Stephen at True Blue LA, "Matt Kemp cleared for more baseball activities, still no timetable for return".
"His MRI was good, at least to the point where we're allowed to move forward. He's able to do more things. You'll see him out on the field more, you'll see him doing more stuff," manager Don Mattingly said on Saturday. "It doesn't mean he's full go or that he'll be playing games in a week. It's just part of a process of him getting ready."
- Via Harold Uhlman at Think Blue LA, "Matt Shelton – Hidden in plain sight".
- Via Ken Gurnick at MLB.com, "Billingsley throws curveballs in bullpen session".
"It had good spin, I've just got to get the feel back and the release point," said Billingsley. "I definitely was a little rusty."
- Check out more picks from Team Killeen at the Sons of Steve Garvey here, here, here and here.
- Via Dylan Hernandez at the LA Times, "Zack Greinke appears unlikely to pitch for Dodgers in Australia".
- Via Steve Dilbeck at the LA Times, "Josh Beckett sharp in first spring game for Dodgers since surgery".
- Via Ron Cervenka at Think Blue LA, "Clint Robinson opening eyes at Dodgers spring training camp".
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *