Diamondbacks mascot Baxter has been found to be the nefarious leaker responsible for the rumors and stories being told in Molly Knight's upcoming book: "The Best Team Money Can Buy."
How do we know this?
Well... Dodger trainer Stan Conte had to twist his arm to get that information from him. One wonders if Molly had to do the same thing. On a side note, the man under the mask is none other than McCourt sibling Drew - I kid you not (LOL). He's been bouncing around the league taking any job that comes him way since his family got booted from LA. No doubt he's well on his way towards enacted sweet vengeance against the Dodgers.
Photo above via Jon SooHoo/LA Dodgers 2015. Below are some links to check out:
- Will we be seeing him soon? Via Ken Gurnick at MLB.com, "Dodgers' Olivera visits big league clubhouse in Arizona."
"I asked him why all the Cuban players hit the other way," said Mattingly, who is critical of young Major Leaguers that have not learned to hit using the entire field. "He said if you play on the national team there, at a young age they teach you to hit the other way.
"All the Cuban guys seem to do that. [Yasiel] Puig does it really good. [Yasmany] Tomas has that inside-out swing, [Jose] Abreu, too. They all learn that approach. Somebody down there is teaching that at a young age and I like it a lot."
- Via LA Taco, "Interview with Dodgers Superfan Bobby Crosby AKA Dodgerfilms."
- Awesome! Dodger recent draft pick Mitchell Hansen sometimes gets mail, via his twitter:
Dodger love all the way from Japan! pic.twitter.com/6bixI6drl3— Mitchell Hansen (@MHansen_16) July 1, 2015
- Raymond Rolak at Polish News writes about the Baseball exploits of Tom Paciorek's oldest brother, John Paciorek: "Polish-American Baseball Educator, Special Footnote in Baseball History."
During the special CBS interview feature, Hall of Fame baseball manager, Tom LaSorda had high praise for the Paciorek brothers. LaSorda said, “Everyone had scouted John and the Dodgers would have loved him but Houston was an expansion team and they gave large bonuses. They were collecting young prospects by the bushel baskets.” LaSorda added, “You know, this young man at that time (John), had everything going for him, you could see a great career with him. No telling what he could have accomplished.”
|(Lee Cowan, John Paciorek, Tommy Lasorda and Tom Paciorek talk baseball history recently on CBS)|
- Panini's Elite Baseball set goes officially live today. Check out some preview picks they shared yesterday, here. Below are an Adrian Gonzalez and Corey Seager card.
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *