Celebration! Photo above via AM 570 on twitter. Go here to check out a bunch of great pics by Jon SooHoo of the Dodgers' celebrating last night.
I've got mad respect for this. Via a tweet by Brodie Brazil, check out the San Francisco scoreboard after the Dodgers clinched.
Below are more links to check out:
- Via Mark Saxon at ESPN, "Dodgers think this could be the team to go deep."
"I like this team a lot better," (Adrian Gonzalez) said Tuesday. "It has veteran leadership, guys that have been there, guys who go hard every day. I think we've got the right nucleus of guys."
"A lot more professional this year," Mattingly said. "Our guys get ready to play. I never really worried about them being ready to play. I could trust them. They got down to business on the field, and that was a good feeling for me."
- After the AC/DC concert at Dodger Stadium the other night, Dodger Stadium is on its way back towards being in playing shape, via Jon Weisman at Dodger Insider. He shares some great photos of the concert and its aftermath.
- Via Ken Gurnick at MLB.com, "Puig sees progress, but return still a question."
"Yasiel's news actually has been pretty good," the Dodgers manager said Tuesday. "He was able to do things yesterday and today that are pretty encouraging. He actually played in some kind of game. He's getting at-bats, continuing to do some things."
- You can now get your NL West Division Championship gear now. Per a Dodgers press release:
Fans can purchase official NL West championship and 2015 postseason merchandise (images attached) online at Dodgers.com and at the Top of the Park store at Dodger Stadium, starting tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. Store hours through Thursday are 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m and the stadium can be accessed through the Sunset Gate at the corner of Stadium Way and Elysian Park Avenue. The Dodgers return home on Friday to begin the final regular-season homestand with the San Diego Padres and store hours will be from 9:00 a.m. until the end of each game through the weekend.
- Eric Stephen at True Blue LA has the NLDS playoff schedule here. They play the Mets, and the first game will be on Friday, October 9th.
- John Thorn at Our Game writes about the day Booby Thompson rang the Dodgers clock in 1951, here.
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *