- Garvey Cey Russell Lopes shares a couple more Goose Joak originals of Matt Kemp.
- Check out this new Dodger blog called "Baseball and the Blues."
- If you haven't read this already then you need to check this out. "How Manny's Deal Finally Got Done."
- Spring Training '09 features the 45 worst contracts in Baseball that includes 2 Dodgers. No surprises here. Jason Schmidt and Juan Pierre are featured. Another strange thing to note is that it appears that 2006 was a good year for bad contracts.
- Rest In Peace, Curtis "Bingo" Lloyd.
(Hat Tip: SCD)
Although there was a lot of love between them, Bingo had a mistress. It was baseball. And with his personal stories about Cool Papa, Ol' Satch and the Dayton Marcos for whom he played, he truly was a treasured timepiece when it came to sports.
- Here is a fascinating blog called "The Mind of Maurice Clarett." He was a former Ohio State tailback who now resides in jail.
- Robots! Check out more pics here at Boston.com.
YouTube Link: obie666:
Hat Tip: Battle of California: