- Big League Stew has a bunch of pics from the Dodger vs. Cardinals series.
- Ryan Howard and the Phillies tried to take advantage of a 12 year old girl and her family. (Hat Tip: SCD)
- For some great Dodger graphics check out The Left Field Pavilion.
- The king ballhawk, Zach Hample, was at game 2 in LA, grabbed 5 baseballs and met up with JoseBeingManny. By the way, the Manny impersonator is a ballhawk himself. So far, he has snagged 185 baseballs at games. Check his stats here at MyGameBalls.com. And here's a video from DodgerFilms on Youtube showing how we beat the Cardinals. It happens to show Hample chasing a ball.
YouTube Link: DodgerFilms:
- You are not a reporter if you just make numbers up off the top of your head. UpperDeck.com explains why recent industry news about the demise of sports cards is wrong by explaining that industry numbers provided by Becket.com reporter O'Connell were just made up- literally made up. Shame on you.
- GCRL scores big with 3 autos from former Negro League players in the mail.
- Former Dodger farmhand and hot prospect Franklin Gutierrez has been a diamond in the rough for the Mariners, via The Seattle Times.
- Check out this analysis of MLB attendance this year, from The Biz of Baseball.
- The Pumkin Cannon.
Hat Tip: The Agonist: