"On the lighter side, the good thing about me is I never had a step (quick move up ice), so I never lost it," he said. "That's why, maybe, I was able to play 19 years."
- Here is a great photo of a very young Jerry Doggett and Vin Scully, via If Charlie Parker was a Gunslinger...
- The #5 Type Card Collector introduces us to the 1978 Post Cereal Steve Garvey Baseball Tips set.
- Here is a great read about Maury Wills in the Washington Post. (Hat Tip: Inside the Dodgers)
- Read a little bit about a recent find of some vintage soccer cards in Canada.
- The Olympic medals for the 2010 Winter Games in Vancouver are very cool looking. Not only that, each medal is unique from any other medal that will be given out. See the video here about how they were conceived and made. (Hat Tip: Bit Rebels)
- Sports Locker meets the men of Easy Company and gets their autos at a book signing.
- Wow. Check out these pics of the Martian landscape at Boston.com.
- Someone pulled the Cy Young, Ty Cobb, Tris Speaker autographed card! (Hat Tip: Wax Heaven)