- Per Steve Dilbeck, the Dodgers will be wearing a commemorative patch in honor of Duke Snider this season.
- This is just plain awesome. Dodger pitcher Travis Schlichting has a mullet. Really! Check it out on Big League Stew.
"I don't want people to know I actually like it," Schlichting said. "Turned out way better than I thought."
- The Design Morgue writes about the Satin Baseball jersey. I did not realize that the Cardinals, Braves and Reds also wore satin. There are a bunch of pics, so go to the link to check them out. (Hat Tip: Joshua at DodgerBobble)
- Check out this new Dodger blog at The Ravine Report.
- SOSG tells us about the Duke Snider ad in the LA Times put out by the Dodgers. I had let my subscription run out a couple of years ago. Right now, I'm regretting that. Anyone have a Sunday paper they don't want?
- Wrigley Wax does a writeup on the move, "A League Of Their Own."
- What good fortune. From the video description:
Flying from Orlando, FL I had the rare opportunity to be able to watch Discovery's final launch as it embarks on STS-133.