- Best Plascke take-down ever, via Barstool Sports.
Oh, I get it. He’s another one of these pedantic, mealy mouthed kooks jumping behind the wheel of the Pussification of America bus and stepping on the gas. Kids competing against each other? Some failing, others succeeding? Only one winner and everyone else loses? Oh, the horror! These kids will be scarred for life! They’ll never be able to get over the pain! It’s child abuse! Child abuuusse!
- Ted Sobel speaks with Justin Sellers.
Sellers was coming off of last night’s cloud 9 game when he collected his first big league hit and today he topped that by sending Houston starter Jordan Lyles to the showers with his first major league homer.(Hat Tip VSIMH)
- Dodgerbobble takes a look at bobbleheads from the California League.
- GCRL reminds us that today is the 19th anniversary of Kevin Gross's no-hitter.
- Are you ready for the Yu Darvish insanity tour, via Yakyubaka? He has hired American agents. (Hat Tip: Baseball Mussings)
- Howard Cole of the OC Register speaks with Baseball Reliquary's Terry Cannon.
- Best list ever! Top 5 athlete movie/tv appearances, via Deadspin.
- OK. This is just plain awesome. Check out a a 360VR interior view of the Space Shuttle, here.
- This is an epic marriage proposal. Complete with the San Diego Comic Con as a backdrop and Patrick Stewart saying, "engaged."