- MLB Trade Rumors post their projected arbitration salaries here:
Matt Kemp - $16.3MM; Andre Ethier - $10.7MM; Clayton Kershaw - $8.4MM; James Loney - $6.5MM; Hong-Chih Kuo - $2.5MM; Tony Gwynn Jr. - $1.1MM
- The Eastern League just started their auction in benefit of flood victims in Binghamton, NY and Harrisburg, PA.
- Jon Weisman at Dodger Thoughts provides 'An Early History of McCourt Concerns.'
- Steve Dilbeck tells us to take a bow. Fans had everything to do with McCourt's decision to sell the team.
- Mark Cuban will not buy the Dodgers- the price is damn high! Via Bill Shaikin at LA Times.
- Federal agents bust several websites and dealers peddling counterfeit goods, via SCD.
- LFP commemorates the McCourt sale decision with a great pic. Check it out here.
- FanGraphs analyses Yu Darvish and declares that buyers shouldn't overpay.
- Check out this great story at Diamond Hoggers about a Game 7 World Series trip to St. Louis that is just too incredible not to share.
Wednesday, November 02, 2011
Blog Kiosk: 11/2/2011
Here's a great pic of Gold Glover Clayton Kershaw showing his skills. (Pic via twitter @Dodgers)