- NBC speculates that McCourt is angling to try to keep the team. More of these kind of stories are popping up and it's killing me. I don't know what I'll do if this is what happens.
...There is speculation that McCourt will turn around and tell the court, hey, this is how much the media rights are worth. I have money now. I'm no longer bankrupt. I can pay off the creditors, leave bankruptcy and hold on to the team.
- Check out some photos from Justin Sellers' signing at Valley Sports Cards last weekend, here.
- Wall Street Select puts together a list of Top 10 PR miscues of 2011 and, unsurprisingly, the Dodgers make the grade. Guess which issue made the bill.
- There is a nice write up on Yu Darvish in the LA Times blog The Fabulous Forum. As expected, the Dodgers are not believed to be in the race for his services.
But don’t hold your breath. Not only do the Dodgers already appear to have their rotation set, the bidding for Darvish may just be too rich for the team.
- Roberto at Vin Scully is My Homeboy captured Andre Ethier at Best Buy doing some holiday shopping for 10 lucky youngsters, here and here. One kid is the size of a NFL lineman, and wearing a awesome Epic Mealtime t-shirt.
- The Amen Break. It breaks down one of the most important 6 seconds ever recorded into its musical and legal/Copyright importance. Via Life Signs Project.
- National Hockey Card Day sponsored by Upper Deck is finally coming to America on February 11, 2012.
- Urban Skiing at its best.