- Charlie Sheen helped the Dodgers do some winning in the 80's, via High Heat Stats. There is a complete video of the interview at the above link.
Last week, actor Rob Lowe appeared on Conan, hosted by Conan O'Brien, and claimed that in the late 1980s, Charlie Sheen would invite his hometown Cincinnati Reds over to "party" when they were in Los Angeles to play the Dodgers, and then bet against them.
- I don't consider this big news, but the Dodgers just signed John Grabow to a minor league deal, via MLB Trade Rumors. He's a lefty and probably an insurance policy- just in case Elbert fails to impress in the Spring.
- GCRL continues on with his series on the Evolution of the Dodgers Right Fielder.
- Don Mattingly plays the role of Mother Ginger in the Evansville Ballet's performance of the Nutcracker.Check out the video, here.
- The year in photos from Boston.com.
- As proof of its popularity, another T206 card site is now up and running. It may be the best of the bunch as it includes several top collectors and hobbyist as participants. Check out T206 Resource.
- I'm a bad person. This runaway cart made me chuckle. Fortunately, there was no serious injuries. Check it out, here.
- Check out the top 16 funniest tweets from athletes at SportsPickle.com.
- Wow. A Lingerie Football League fight. That's right, I said Fight. Via BroBible who has video.
- This is how you celebrate a victory.
Monday, December 19, 2011
Blog Kiosk: 12/19/2011
And the process begins. Thank goodness! (twitter: @BillShaikin)