- Here is the transcript from the interview featured above.
- Why am I getting that sinking feeling McCourt will try to screw us one last time. Via Bill Shaikin at LA Times.
Reporting from Wilmington, Del. — Frank McCourt must divest himself of the Dodgers and their stadium by April 30 but has sole authority to decide whether he keeps or sells the parking lots surrounding the stadium, according to the terms of his sale agreement with MLB.
- Business Week takes their own look at the agreement between MLB and McCourt, and the current bankruptcy case.
- Kershaw's agent in no rush to sign long term deal, via Ken Gurnick at MLB.com.
- Maybe this would be for the best. "Best Owner for the Dodgers Could Be You and Me," via Chris Erskine at LA Times.
- Vintage Sportscards brings up a story I had never heard.
Frustrated by years of disappointments -- both on the diamond and from the gate receipts -- the St. Louis Browns were ready to move to another city...Los Angeles, California.
- Coolest hockey jersey ever! Puck Daddy features a chain mail San Jose Sharks fan-made jersey.
- On this Pearl Harbor Day I though I would post this radio broadcast of the Brooklyn Dodgers Football Club game that was interrupted with news of the Pearl Harbor attack.
Wednesday, December 07, 2011
Blog Kiosk: 12/7/2011
Don Mattingly meeting with the press during the Winter Meetings (pic via @Los_Angeles_Dodgers Lockerz)