Look at what just popped up on eBay. Featured above and below is the 2012 Matt Kemp Triple Threads Jumbo Sleeve Team Patch Relic card numbered "1 of 1". My Triple Threads obsession has not abated. It has a high asking price, but if you're interested I would suggest making an offer. Apparently, five folks have already done so.
- Jared Diamond at the Wall Street Journal rates which Baseball announcers are the biggest homers. Vin Scully is noted as being one of the more unbiased announcers.
- Say hello to a new Dodgers blog called Elysian Fields. I must confess that this was a name I considered for this blog some 6 to 7 years ago.
- Dustin Nosler of Feelin' Kinda Blue gets his question answered about Dodgers prospect Joc Pederson by Jim Callis of Baseball America.
- Here's your daily Canseco on twitter. Where does he get this stuff?
- Frank Jackson at the Hardball Times writes about the "Organizational Player" every team has in the minors.
- Ha! Ha! Ha! Unfortunately, only Kinks fans will laugh at this. Via Kuklas Korner, we find out that former Kings goalie and failure in the net Dan Cloutier has been named as a goaltending consultant for the Vancouver Canucks. Good luck with that.
- Watch some Navy Seals drop into Dodger Stadium.
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *