During the building of Dodger Stadium a heavy rainfall in 1962 prompted the Dodgers to use KMPC's radio traffic helicopters to dry the mud. Pic via @Dodgers on twitter.
- Check out Dodger Talk with Jorge Jarrin as he speaks with Chris Capuano.
- Mike Petriello at MSTI notes that Capuano might be our best option for the bullpen.
- Check out Clayton Kershaw's Arise Africa! blog for some newly posted photographs from his recent visit to the orphanage he sponsors.
- SCP Auctions will be selling items from Steve Garvey's personnal collection in April, via Sports Collectors Daily. Wow!
- The Brooklyn Atlantic CDV that received some headlines last month just sold at auction for $92,000, via Mike Oz at Big League Stew. Strangely, the Buyer is an unknown person in the hobby and claims to be buying it as a investment for a sick son, which I find truly shocking.
- Wow! Check this out. At Slate, they feature a Baseball that was initially found in 1862 at Shiloh during the Civil War. The article also speaks of a new online Baseball Museum called 'The National Pastime' that will be unveiling some Baseball memorabilia on Opening Day.
- Arguably the most attractive ladies in sports, watch the 2013 LA Kings Ice Crew Calendar Shoot.
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *