Well, unlike in years past, fans will be able to purchase autograph session tickets online. Each session will cost $10.00, and all of the proceeds will go to the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation. So, these fund will go to charity.
In the past, fans had to wait in laborious lines just to get into another line for an autograph. I suspect this new system is meant to end all of that, and this fan is thankful. I didn't bother getting an autograph last year because I just didn't have the patience to wait the 3+ hours.
Anyway, details are still a bit scant at the moment, but they promise more information soon. In the meantime, go here to check out the Dodgers FanFest webpage.
BTW, you will not be able to get an autograph without purchasing an autograph session ticket. Again, details from the Dodgers will be forthcoming. These autograph session tickets are not yet for sale.
Here is a current list of players and coaches scheduled to appear. This list is obviously subject to change.
Player Autograph Guidelines
- You may bring personal items for autographs. You are welcome to bring a photo, ball, and jersey, baseball bat or sports memorabilia to be autographed.
- One autograph item per player or coach per station. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- In order for as many Dodger fans as possible to receive an autograph, no photos with players or coaches will be permitted.
- Players will not be personalizing autographs.
- Players may NOT sign a blank piece of paper.
- If you choose to vacate your space in any line at any time during the autograph session or impede the lines' progress voluntarily, you will be removed from the line. This will be strictly enforced.
- You may not have someone reserve a space in any autograph line. Cutting lines is not permitted and may result in dismissal from the event.
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *