Parking at Dodger Stadium and admission to the job fair is free. Also, free shuttle service into the stadium will be provided from the corner of Elysian Park and Sunset Blvd. Participants are encouraged to dress in business attire and bring their current resume.
WHEN: Saturday, March 29
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Back by popular demand, the Dodgers will offering a ballgame and a movie to fans in attendance at three games this season. As you may recall, they showed 'The Sandlot' and the Jackie Robinson biopic '42' last year.
“We’re excited to provide fans with family-friendly entertainment on the field and on the big screen with the Dodger Stadium Movie Series,” said Dodger Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer Lon Rosen. “Last season’s screenings were so popular, we are delighted to once again offer Dodger fans the opportunity to watch their favorite baseball films here at Dodger Stadium. There is nothing quite like the atmosphere of an iconic baseball stadium as a venue to watch some of the greatest sports films.”Here is the schedule:
- Saturday, April 26: “Field of Dreams” (6:10 p.m. game start against Colorado)
- Saturday, May 31: “A League of Their Own” (4:15 p.m. game start against Pittsburgh)
- Saturday, August 16: “The Natural” (6:10 p.m. game start against Milwaukee).
Below is a pic shared by a fan (@MEGrube) on twitter from last seasons showing of The Sandlot at Dodger Stadium.
Crowd coming onto the field to watch The Sandlot at Dodger Stadium: pic.twitter.com/gHUvAXzMg1
— Meg Grube (@MEGrube) September 2, 2013
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *