I can only imagine that Juan Uribe is ordering some new clothes to wow his Dodger teammates in the photo above. Pic via Jon SooHoo/LA Dodgers 2014.
- Stealing Home at All Trade Bait, All the Time writes an excellent commentary on the Donald Sterling mess. I share your grief Stealing Home. This whole thing makes me feel sad too.
- Via Eric Stephen at True Blue LA, "Don Mattingly on Chris Withrow: 'You want a guy with that kind of stuff.'"
"Obviously we like his stuff. It's funny, you kind of match up every day with the sheet. You match up caution areas and good areas. With With, his stuff is pretty much always good. You can match him up with anybody," Mattingly recalled. "Right there, at CarGo and Tulo, it just felt like if you were going to get through those two guys, you want a guy with that kind of stuff."
- Via Scott Miller at MLB.com, "Disappointed Kershaw to make another rehab start."
"I feel normal," he said. "That's the hard part, going to pitch another [Minor League] game when I feel healthy."
- Via Ron Cervenka at Think Blue LA, "Chris Perez – A quiet Dodger with a loud arm."
“I’m throwing a lot better than I did last year, that’s for sure,” Perez said during a recent interview. “I’m just going out there whenever they call my name for as long as they need me and be ready the next day.”
- Jared Massey at Dodgers Nation shares a "Dodgers Minor League Recap – 4/27: Zach Lee Has Rough Start In Fresno." While Chad Moriyama at Dodger Digest does his own, "Down On The Farm Update: Games Of 4/22 – 4/27."
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *