- More Goose Joak originals from Garvey Cey Russell Lopes blog. This time it's of Dodger catchers. Check the rest of them out here. Go here to see the entire complete set.
- Diamond tells us that the Inland Empire 66ers will be having their own Manny Ramirez bobblehead night on July 17th a few days before the Dodgers have theirs. Apparently, it will be exactly the same as the one being given out at Dodger Stadium, but will be sponsored by a different company.
- FanGraphs ranks the Dodgers.
- Must watch the Dodger Dugout podcast featuring the Tivens brothers more regularly.
- A Babe Ruth rookie card, 1914 Baltimore News with him playing for the Baltimore Baseball team of the International League, is for sale through Memory Lane Auctions. It's already up to $114,000.00. Only 12 examples are known to exist.
- As some of you know, John Wooden is recovering from a serious illness. Unfortunately, this has caused the request for his autograph to increase greatly. He has always been a very willing and accommodating signer, but his recovery and increasingly debilitating arthritis make it impossible to continue his kindness. Please stop sending him request to sign anything- he just can't do it anymore. The man is 98 years old for goodness sakes.
- Keith Olbermann, an uber Baseball collector and hardcore fan, is now blogging about Baseball. It is called the "Baseball Nerd." Hopefully he shares some of his collection. He is known to have one of the finest Baseball card collections out there.
- The Big Lebowski original card theme is catching steam. Check out the Achiever Card Blog as he collects even more submissions from all over the web.
- AZ PBS tour of Camelback Ranch.
YouTube Link: AZPBS:
Hat Tip:Vinny Is My Homeboy: