- I hear that Matt Kemp was a little tipsy at the ESPY's. Of course, it appears that truth is more boring than fiction.
- Free Andy LaRoche finds some great toys here. So are you gonna crack them open?
- Erin Andrew's was cornered at LAX and spoke about getting whacked in the face with a ball at Dodger Stadium (Hat Tip: Diamond Leung)
- Ichiro paid his respects to George Sisler at his grave. He had broken Sisler's single season hits record in 2004.
- I don't know if this is real or not, but I got a good laugh about it. Mickey Mantle was quite the player- if you know what I mean? NSFW (Hat Tip: Memories of Kevin Malone)
- Upper Deck is trying to cash in on the Michael Jackson's gravy train. They will be inserting 4 different limited edition cards of him in their upcoming 2009 UDx Baseball set. See one below. See them all at Wax Heaven. So are these cards a cheap gimmick or a worthy tribute? (Hat Tip: Wax Heaven)
- This is a great Dodger collection.
Hat Tip: SOSG: