In honor of this great holiday I felt it would only be proper to air some grievances.
If you have any other disappointments please share them. I'm moving on to the "Feats of Strength." Anyone know where I can find the McCourt's this holiday season?
- To Russell Martin: You were offered a good contract beyond what you eventually got. Also, what's this horse-puckey about not being wanted? You've got to be kidding me!
- To Matt Kemp: Start hitting Baseballs and stop hitting on starlets!
- To the McCourt's: I still cringe at the thought of you both. All I can say is thank goodness for divorce court. I can't wait for the day when we can all say... "and the new owner is...?"
- To Steve Garvey: Owner Steve Garvey? Really? From clean cut boy scout to philandering liar to Major League owner- I dunno- It sounds too much like a sitcom. Ken Levine should put this down on paper.
- To Ned Colletti: I don't trust you. Besides, I understand that you rooted for the Giants. Shame on you!