- Here is a great photo from USCLibraries, via their twitpic, showing the Dodgers making their Los Angeles debut on Feb 9, 1958. It was for a Baseball clinic at, presumably, old Wrigley Field in LA. The home plate is from Ebbets Field. Can you name the players below? Click on the pic to enlarge.
- Via Vin Scully is My Homeboy, please check out a raffle at AJ's BBQ Pit in East Los Angeles that will benefit the City of Hope Cancer Research Center. You can win the below great prize at just $5 a ticket. Raffle ends April 9th.
- Welcome Joe Block as the new co-host to Dodger Talk this season with Joe Suchon, via KABC. Send a personal note to him, via twitter. And here is his website. Then, go to Kevin Levine's blog where he announced his leaving of the show to send your well wishes, here.
- Check out GCRL's fantasy Mario Soto Dodger card.
- Here's a new Dodger blog called True to the Blue.
- Check out this awesome homemade built to scale model of Ebbets Field at Vin Scully Is My Homeboy. The detail is amazing.
- Check out Opinion of Kingman's Performance story about his visit to Brooklyn.
- This is hilariously awesome. My inner 12 year old came out while watching this.