- Ethier First in 10 Years to get Two Hits in One Inning, via Dodger Thoughts.
- Check out Greg's Clayton Kershaw 1 of 1 printing plate at Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle.
- I'll take this as a good sign. McCourts Sell One of Two Holmby Hills Homes, via Steve Dilbeck of the La Times.
- Sandy Koufax's First Record-Breaking Night by Opinion of Kingman's Performance.
- The Kings are officially changing their team colors back to the Gretzky era. It's now Black, White and Silver. Check out the ensemble of uniforms for this coming season.
- If your going to the Kings Hockeyfest on September 11th then be sure to check out the schedule of events at King's Court.
- This is way off topic, but I thought it was too good not to link to. "Most You Have No Idea What Martin Luther King Actually Did" by Hamden Rice.
- This is really screwed up. Check out Chris Olds from Beckett as he shows you a retail blaster box that has been opened by an unscrupulous collector, resealed with worthless cards and returned to the store (like Target or Walmart). There's a special place in hell for folks that do this.