- Tom Owens hears from Dodgers bullpen catcher Mark Cresse. Check it out.
"I promised Jesse Orosco that if we were ever ahead by 15 runs in a game, he could bring his stereo down to the bullpen. Sure enough, it happened and here came his giant stereo playing the Rolling Stones' Satisfaction."
- Check out some pics from Tommy Lasorda's speaking engagement at Davidson College in North Carolina on Nov. 30th, here.
- Clayton Kershaw speaks about his Cy Young season with ESPN's Molly Knight.
- Gil Hodges Brooklyn Dodger Teammates Makes Last Minute Pitch for Hall of Fame, via Nick Diunte at Examiner.com. Unfortunately, it was all for naught.
- Manny, you crazy! Manny Ramirez wants to return to Baseball, via Steve Dilbeck of LA Times. He has applied for reinstatement.
- Belisario trying to return to Dodgers, via Ken Gurnick of MLB.com.
- Say hello to 3 new sons at Sons of Steve Garvey.
- I don't think a Clayton Kershaw longterm deal is coming right away, but at least they are talking, via a tweet from Buster Olney.
- Sports Pickle has Novembers funniest sports photos.
- The second annual snowman prank.