- Greg was at the Kershaw book signing and received some great inscriptions, via Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle.
- Edgar at My Autograph Signings was at the Costco in Azusa to meet the Kershaw's. He has a complete report with pics and video.
- Cards That Never Were makes an awfully nice Don Drysdale card using Fleer's 1962 Football design.
- A double dose of news. Disney and O'Malley may be joining teams, and there has been a significant arrest related to insider trading at Steven Cohen's, company. via Steve Dilbeck La Times.
- The parking lot man might be here to stay, via Bill Shaikin LA Times.
The agreement stipulates that prospective buyers "may submit bids that include the purchase of the parking lots."
If the lots are not sold with the team, the new owner would lease them from McCourt for $14 million a year. The annual lease payment would rise in 2015, and every five years thereafter.
- New Dodgers Owners Needs to Rebuild the Farm, via LA Observed.
- LA Times:
The Dodgers had been scouting Darvish since he was 15.
- Halos Heaven has a funny story worth reading: A Cautionary Tale: Protecting Your Angels Gear.
- David Beckham is staying in LA. Galaxy resign him. (Hat Tip: LA Inspiration)
- Pack War has a bunch of pics from Upper Deck's Parkhurst Champions Fossils and Artifacts Set. These limited redemption cards are awesome.
- Are you ready for some Lingerie Bowl Football? Well, get excited. Check out their commercial, right here. (Hat Tip: TerezOwens.com)
- If scantily clad ladies tackling each other doesn't strike your fancy, then how about checking out Puppy Bowl VIII.