- Be sure to check out Gary's newest card creation, Pee wee Reese, for his Infinite Baseball Card Set. His biographies are still the best I've read on the web. On top of that, his card creation features Pee Wee in a Louisville uniform, but he was kind enough to forward to me his creation of Pee Wee in a 1940 Brooklyn Dodgers uniform. See it to the right.
- Kim Christensen at the LA Times takes a look at Mark Walter- the true Buyer of the Dodgers.
"Decent" is one word often used to describe Walter, 51, the chief executive of Guggenheim Partners, a financial services company that manages more than $125 billion in assets. He's also private, unassuming and almost studiously unflashy.
- True to the Blue recaps Paul LoDuca's recent signing at Frank & Sons.
- This season 2nd edition of the Dodgers Playbill (which are given away free to fans) features Don Drysdale and Maury Wills.
- The very first bobblehead (out of 10) of the season will be given out this coming Saturday. It also features Drysdale and Wills.
- For a different look at the 2012 Baseball season check out "162 Pixels." It includes 60 pages of Baseball statographics. Chckout the very cool Dodger graphic they sent along to me.