Shane Victorino recently shared a pic on twitter of a couple jersey's he had made for the Bob Marley family. I love the fact he got them Dodgers uniforms.
"Everything is totally different now," said general manager Ned Colletti, who was hired by McCourt, back in rosier times, in November 2005. "Now we can think bold thoughts. Now we can do bold things. We can think progressively and aggressively. Obviously, we've got to be wise with our choices. We can't be reckless. But now we're encouraged to think big, to think global -- if we see a toothpick, to think redwood tree.
"That's how [Guggenheim CEO] Mark Walter, Stan Kasten and Magic Johnson think. That's how they became successful in their lives. And that's how they've encouraged us to think. So it's totally different now than the first seven seasons I was here. Now we can have discussions on players we could never discuss before."
- The LA Kings share an interview with Dodgers broadcaster Charley Steiner about Baseball, hockey, and broadcasting.
- JP Hoornstra updates us on Lilly and Billingsley.
- Mike Petriello at Mike Scioscia's Tragic Illness writes about another Asian target for the Dodgers- Korean starting pitcher Hyun-jin Ryu.
- Matt Klaassen at FanGraphs ranks the worse bunts of 2012 and starts it off with a Dodgers miscue against the Giants.
- Dodgers honor veterans this weekend with several events, via Ken Gurnick at MLB.com.
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *