Juan Uribe - Man of Mystery. Pic via Dodger Dugout.
- The Rancho Cucamonga Quakes are giving away Matt Kemp bobbleheads at this coming Fridays ballgame.
- It's official. The Dodgers are now dumpster diving. They have just signed Jonathan Sanchez to a minor league deal, via Austin Laymance at MLB.com.
"I'm sure it's got something to do with depth," manager Don Mattingly said before Wednesday's game against the Nationals. "With some of the issues we've had with injuries to a number of pitchers, it's a guy that's been a quality starter in the past. He's had a couple of years where he's struggled."
- Via Roberto Baly at VSIMH tells us that Hyun-Jin Ryu is now a pitchman for Hanmi Bank, and in his first marketing campaign he tells customers that the Bank will make you some bread. Chef Ryu?
- Via Mark Saxon at ESPN, "Did Zack Greinke's surgeon rescue this Dodger season?"
- "Lilly feels healthy after five-inning rehab outing" Via Austin Laymance at MLB.com.
- Dodger fans have been coming out in a big way. Via the DodgersPR on twitter:
- Mike Petriello at MSTI tells us about "Ten Good Things About the 2013 Dodgers."
- "Tampa Bay Rays Fan Catches Home Run Ball With His Face," via Paul Sacca at Next Impulse Sports.
- Take a look at Phil Jackson's 13 championship rings, via Ryan Glasspiegel at Extra Mustard.
- Talkin' about next seasons schedule already? I guess the Dodgers will be headed overseas to start the 2014 season, via Dan at MyKBO on twitter.
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *