- RIP: Christopher Hitchens.
- Bill Shaikin helps calm my restless mind. "Why McCourt Won't Renege on Selling the Dodgers"
"There is an agreement, publicly announced by Major League Baseball and the Los Angeles Dodgers, to sell the team," Siegfried said. "That is the process being undertaken."
Here's why McCourt is not planning to reverse course and try to keep the Dodgers: He would put hundreds of millions of dollars at risk to try a "hail Mary" strategy.
- Check out Dodger Blue Forever for his recap of the Justin Sellers signing at Valley Sports Cards last weekend.
- Scott at Lasorda's Lair writes about Hee Seop Choi who ranks #7 on his list of Top 10 LA Dodgers Bums.
- Panini has just secured the rights to produce Baseball cards of 12 CMG Worldwide legendary Baseball clients; including Jackie Robinson and Roy Campanella.
- Mike Napoli likes Hooters, via Larry Brown Sports.
- This story is just too unbelievable. A Senior League Hockey player has been suspended for pooping in the equipment of an opposing player. That's right! I said pooping! Via Deadspin.
- Oh yhea! Top 12 Jackie Chan fight scenes of all time, via flixist.com.
- Letters of Note has slowly become one of my favorite blogs. Check out this post featuring a vintage Groucho Marx letter addressed to US Troops in Suriname in 1943.
So far, I have raised a family of moles, enough snails to keep a pre-French restaurant running for a century and a curious looking plant that I have been eating all summer under the impression that it was a vegetable. However, for the past few weeks, I've had difficulty in remaining awake and this morning I discovered that I had been munching on marijuana the whole month of July.
Friday, December 16, 2011
Blog Kiosk: 12/16/2011
Dee Gordon is bored. Pic via twitter: @SkinnySwag9.