A Festivus for the rest of us!
In honor of this Seinfeld holiday I felt it would only be proper to air some grievances.
- To the anti-Puigmania fans - why can't you enjoy the story of a young man who escaped Cuba to make something of himself? He should be welcomed and celebrated instead of demeaned.
- To the Diamondbacks - just stop whining about the Dodgers pool party, and instead field a better team so you can celebrate in the same way.
- Please stop pitching the David Price rumors. I do not believe for a second it's going to happen. The Dodgers have been very clear about their plans to rebuild the farm system, and there's no reason not to believe them. They've done everything they said they would do.
- Dear Cardinal fans, your team is not the beacon of Baseball purity and perfection in the league.
- To fans worried about the Dodgers not re-signing Clayton Kershaw yet - please take a deep breath and calm down. There's no reason to be worried. Just be patient.
- That last one reminds me about my biggest pet peeve. In today's world of instant communication the virtue of patience gets lost. Everyone wants what they want now, and it's an attitude that is irksome. Everyone needs to take a chill pill.
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *