For this homestand the Dodgers have created a special Arizona Snake Dog. It's an all-beef hot dog topped with nacho cheese, chorizo, sliced jalapeños and tortilla chips. It is available through Sunday at extreme loaded dog concession stands on the Field, Loge and Reserve levels.
Friday, June 13th at 7:10 PM
RHP Chase Anderson vs. LHP Clayton Kershaw
RHP Chase Anderson vs. LHP Clayton Kershaw
Tonight is the 5th annual Filipino Heritage Night. Ticket holders for this special event will receive the shirt on the right. Unfortunately, this event is already sold out. Christine Love will perform the national anthem. NBC “Chicago PD” star Sophia Bush will throw the ceremonial first pitch and will be joined by “Chicago PD” cast members Jesse Lee Sofer and Patrick Flueger in officially starting the game with “It’s time for Dodger baseball!”
Former Dodgers Mickey Hatcher (in right-field pavilion plaza) and Matt Luke (in left-field pavilion plaza) will be signing autographs for fans from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
- The Veteran of the Game presented by Bank of America is U.S. Navy Command Master Chief James Ritch of Woodland Hills. Ritch enlisted in 1990 and is currently serving the VAW 117 in Pt. Mugu. He is responsible for combat readiness, mentorship and morale of more than 130 sailors. Ritch is a decorated veteran of the Persian Gulf War, Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom. He will be deployed with VAW 117 marking his 8th overseas deployment. Ritch’s accolades include five Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals and a Joint Service Achievement Medal.
- The Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation (LADF) will hold a silent auction on the Club level by the Vin Scully Press Box. The auction ends at 8:45 p.m. with more than 25 items up for bid, including a Zack Greinke autographed baseball, Clayton Kershaw autographed LA Dodger jersey and a Dee Gordon autographed photo. All proceeds will benefit LADF and its programs in sports and recreation, education and literacy and health and wellness which help children and families throughout the greater Los Angeles region.
Saturday, June 14th at 7:10 PM
RHP Josh Collmenter vs. RHP Dan Haren
Tonight's game starts at 7:10 PM. Auto gates open at 4:30 PM, and stadium gates open at 5:00 PM. It is a bobblehead night! The first 50,000 fans will receive a Tommy Lasorda bobblehead. See it on the right.
Florence Henderson will performe the national anthem. Tommy Lasorda will officially start the game with “It’s time for Dodger baseball!” Lasorda’s daughter Laura will throw the ceremonial first pitch. It is also Flag Day and in observance, a color guard unit from “A” Company, 3rd Battalion, Army Support Unit, California National Guard of the Los Alamitos Joint Forces Training Base will present our nation’s colors.
- The Veteran of the Game presented by Bank of America is U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel Soo Hee Kim-Delio. Delio was commissioned into medical school in 1999 and runs the Allergy Clinic at Fort Hood. She has been deployed twice to Iraq and her accolades include the Army Commendation and the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal. In honor of Flag Day, Bank of America will be presenting an authenticated flag and display case to Delio. This piece of Dodger history, a flag that has flown over Dodger Stadium, will be presented on behalf of Bank of America by Army veteran Sergeant First Class Patty Cellabos.
Sunday, June 15th at 1:10 PM
RHP Bronson Arroyo vs. RHP Josh Beckett
Happy Father's Day! Tonight's game starts at 1:10 PM. Auto gates open at 10:30 AM, and stadium gates open at 11:00 AM. The first 40,000 fans in attendance will receive a Father’s Day sports bag. See it on the right. Also, you may take the field after the game for a postgame Father's Day catch.
The national anthem will be performed by GRAMMY nominee and former member of Kumbia Kings, Frankie J, who will also officially start the game with “It’s time for Dodger baseball!” alongside his children.
Viva Los Dodgers will take place at the historic 76 station begins at 11:00 a.m. The pre-game family-friendly festival will feature autographs by Dodger Alumni Leaguer “Sweet” Lou Johnson and musical entertainment will be provided by Frankie J and Jungle Fire, an afro/Latin funk band from Los Angeles.
Former Dodgers Al Ferrara (in right-field pavilion plaza) and Derrell Thomas (in left-field pavilion plaza) will be signing autographs for fans from 11:00 AM to 1:10 PM.
- The Veteran of the Game presented by Bank of America is U.S. Army Sergeant First Class Christopher Romero of Los Angeles. Romero enlisted in 2004 and serves with the 7th Special Forces Group Airborne, also known as the Green Beret, as the team medical sergeant in charge of the health and welfare of all team members in training and in combat. Romero has completed six overseas deployments and has just returned home from his third deployment to Afghanistan. His accolades include three Bronze Stars, A Combat Infantry Badge and four Army Commendation Medals.
- The Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation (LADF) will have a Mystery Bag fundraiser at Viva Los Dodgers at the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation Tent. For a $40 donation, fans can get an official Major League baseball signed by one of ten Dodger Alumni featured, including Don Newcombe, Orel Hershiser, Tommy Davis and current players including Clayton Kershaw and Josh Beckett. Only 72 Mystery Bags available. All proceeds will benefit LADF and its programs in sports and recreation, education and literacy and health and wellness which help children and families throughout the greater Los Angeles region.
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *